Monday, April 29, 2013

San Tan Mountains

It is not a trip to AZ without a sentimental climb up the San Tan mountains to look down over Queen Creek. I headed up with Tate by my self one morning, I couldn't quite convince anyone else to come with me, but we had a good time together soaking up the sun on our last morning in AZ before heading home. The highlight for me was that there was something new in the spectacular view at the top that surprised me when I got up there. I could see the new Gilbert Temple! It was awesome!






My parents are moving to Gilbert this month and this was my last time at our old home that I grew up in. It was a sentimental trip. I have so many wonderful memories in that home and yard and town. I was grateful to visit the house one more time before they move. 

1 comment:

Mindy Sagers said...

Hey we're moving to Gilbert/Mesa (not sure which yet). Maybe we'll be in your parents ward. You never know.