Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2-Heel Drive.

This year I set a new years resolution to start keeping a journal again.  Well, March rolled around and I still hadn't even started my resolution.  I just don't like sitting down to write.  I am pretty good at keeping my facebook status and photos updated however.  So I thought that maybe I may be more consistent about keeping an electronic blog where I could share photos with a bit of writing to tell the story.  So, I created this blog in an attempt to document our many adventures.   We both enjoy many forms of outdoor recreation such as hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, canyoneering, snowshoeing, trail running, road cycling, snowboarding and road racing.  We both like to joke about the miracle that we found each other because we both agree that there is no one out there that could keep up with us and our constant need for motion and a natural high.  So I hope you enjoy reading about the 2-heel drive adventures we are constantly seeking out.  I commit to keeping it updated and using this as a journal of sorts.

No comments: